MENU REVEILLON 31 DECEMBRE 2013 ANCELLE
apéritif dansant et ses mises en bouches à partir de 19h30, suivi d'un menu festif à partir de 21h 65/pers vin et champagne renseignements par tel 0492500235 ou mail email@example.com
Traditional pâtés and prepared meat products made with selected pork meat and inspired by tradional recipes
- Created in 1992, Alpes Traiteur is based in Fare en Champsaur, in the French Alps
- The company produces speciality pâtés, terrines and prepared meat products according to traditional recipes. Products and processing units are regularly checked by the CTCPA (French Technical Centre for Preservation of Agricultural Products) and have a full EC accreditation.
- A team of engineers regularly creates new recipes and 30 new products are scheduled for 2009
- Alpes traiteur is focused on constantly improving the quality of products and sourcing the best ingredients. Pâtés and rillettes are made with pork meat from animals that have only been farmed in the Alps, fed a cereal based diet and under strict veterinary control
- Products are free from any preservatives or colourings
- Full HACCP certification and full EC accreditation
Range of products
Pâtés de porc - 180g & 55g
This range includes coarse pâtés made from pigs raised in the Alps. Meat is chopped in a traditional way to obtain this unique coarse texture
- Morels mushroom
- Juniper berry
- Cèpes mushroom
- Apple (Golden Hautes-Alpes)
- Walnut halves
- Green pepper
Pâtés de porc - 3 x 55gr
Presented in traditional packaging, this assortment introduces ancient regional recipes.
Sauteed pork - 900g
These recipes are an alternative to modern prepared products. Cooked traditionally, and presented in original packaging, they are very easy to use.
- Provence style sauteed pork
- Sauteed Pork with mustard
- Sauteed Pork with Pineapple
Potted pork head - 400g
This product is a favourite amongst French clients. Traditionally, farmers used to prepare this recipe before winter, by slowly cooking several parts of an animal and then adding spices to obtain this unique recipe. Alpes traiteur has developed two recipes: traditional potted pork head and potted pork head with pepper.